Learn why we're the best at what we do and why we're regarded as one of the best in turning good ideas into good business.
Who We Are
The Barbados Youth Business Trust’s entrepreneurship programme is a private sector initiative made possible through a partnership with the voluntary sector and together provides start-up capital, business mentoring, networking, advisory and marketing support services to encourage a new generation of young Barbadian entrepreneurs.
To provide under-served young people with dynamic programmes, focusing on business mentoring, start-up loans, and entrepreneurial skills development.
To be the recognized leader in enabling young men and women with viable business ideas to establish sustainable businesses;
- To help young people, develop their self-confidence, fulfill their ambitions and contribute to their community through the medium of self-employment
- To extend start-up capital, business mentoring and business development support directly or indirectly to young entrepreneurs
- To foster the concept of entrepreneurship amongst the Nation’s youth
- To always maintain the trust and confidence of our various stakeholders
- To create and maintain a high quality business support system and environment
- To strive to create and maintain a complement of professionally competent staff and business mentors.