Who We Are
The Barbados Youth Business Trust’s entrepreneurship programme is a private sector initiative made possible through a partnership with the voluntary sector and together provides start-up capital, business mentoring, networking, advisory and marketing support services to encourage a new generation of young Barbadian entrepreneurs.
To provide under-served young people with dynamic programmes, focusing on business mentoring, start-up loans, and entrepreneurial skills development.
To be the recognized leader in enabling young men and women with viable business ideas to establish sustainable businesses;
- To help young people, develop their self-confidence, fulfill their ambitions and contribute to their community through the medium of self-employment
- To extend start-up capital, business mentoring and business development support directly or indirectly to young entrepreneurs
- To foster the concept of entrepreneurship amongst the Nation’s youth
- To always maintain the trust and confidence of our various stakeholders
- To create and maintain a high quality business support system and environment
- To strive to create and maintain a complement of professionally competent staff and business mentors.